Blitz-Anime

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Gundam Hanger » General Discussion » G Gundam Discussion (Discuss G Gundam)
G Gundam Discussion
overdrive_kingDate: Thursday, 2009/Jul/16, 11:38 PM | Message # 1
Yea...idk
Group: Administrators
As it says, discuss anything Gundam here

YaoiDate: Friday, 2009/Jul/17, 3:40 PM | Message # 2
Culinary Advisor
Anyone know where i can get G Gundam episodes? I've been looking for them but can't find them.

overdrive_kingDate: Friday, 2009/Jul/17, 4:38 PM | Message # 3
Yea...idk
G Gundam wow...been a while since I found it....forgot where, but I will look into it, and if I can't find it, I'll upload mine to the site for download...lol

YaoiDate: Friday, 2009/Jul/17, 7:02 PM | Message # 4
Culinary Advisor
I know. it's been so long since I've watched it. But it was one of my favorites Gundam series.

overdrive_kingDate: Friday, 2009/Jul/17, 7:25 PM | Message # 5
Yea...idk
You too! Awesomeness!!! G Gundam was just pure amazement, it would be really awesome to see the "You are the Gundam" style battles put into like the series of Gundam00, something like that would be epic. But yea, I'll see what I can do for you bout it.

YaoiDate: Friday, 2009/Jul/17, 7:54 PM | Message # 6
Culinary Advisor
I know. It was the best. I loved the whole tournement. it gave a different perspective on the gundam universe.

overdrive_kingDate: Friday, 2009/Jul/17, 11:30 PM | Message # 7
Yea...idk
Ok, good news for you, I have found a total of 4 sites that I go to that have the anime, however I am not sure if the links still work at 3 of the 4.

Animebreaker - Uses MegaUpload, and if you have Firefox w/the addon DownThemAll!, you can "hack" download from MegaUpload

Anime The Hylia - downloads from their own servers, so the eps may or may not be available, with a max of 3 free downloads per 24hrs

AnimeEden - downloads from their own servers, however the links are kept up real well, and a membership is required, with a max of 2 downloads per server, with servers spanning to 19.

AnimeA - users provide the links from a number of sites, so unknown of how many links/file types, and if the links are still working

G Gundam on AnimeBreaker

G Gundam on Anime The Hylia

G Gundam on AnimeEden

G Gundam from AnimeA

Enjoy
And depending on how much time I have, I may upload my own files here as well, so yea...have fun downloading!

YaoiDate: Saturday, 2009/Jul/18, 10:23 AM | Message # 8
Culinary Advisor
I will. AnimeBreaker looks like the best bet to me. Or AnimeEden. I'll have a look around there. Thanks so muh Overdrive. biggrin

Forum » Gundam Hanger » General Discussion » G Gundam Discussion (Discuss G Gundam)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affiliates
Create a site with Ucoz Anime United The Lands of Anime and Gaming
Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Powered by uCoz