Blitz-Anime

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » News, Rules and Regulations » News Blitz » Designers needed.... (CSS/HTML/Web Designers needed)
Designers needed....
overdrive_kingDate: Wednesday, 2009/Aug/05, 12:03 PM | Message # 1
Yea...idk
Group: Administrators
I am currently looking for some help from people with CSS and HTML knowledge. Trying to tweak the look of the site, and Im having some trouble. Also would not mind some more help of GFXers either...

Off-The-ChartDate: Thursday, 2009/Aug/06, 1:55 AM | Message # 2
Admiral
well, it would be good if we also know round bout what times you would be available online to discuss things happy

like ie now I have no idea how this Ucoz system works so I have no idea where to go to do things... plus, as it is your site, you must give certain ideas and then we/I will try and implement them...

ie atm the first thing to get sorted is the banner... cause from there we can then work on color combinations for the rest of the site... I said I will put few renders up for examples and see which ones we can make use of... personally in this case I would prefer FULL renders, like the samurai in the current DESIGN4's banner...

overdrive_kingDate: Thursday, 2009/Aug/06, 11:00 AM | Message # 3
Yea...idk
agreed on that one otc, for the banners and images (since it is my site), we just need some CSS and HTML people (if only Reaper was ever online....)

And for the contact info so we can chat bout your strengths and all that, otc and I have a good round bout when we are going to be on...Thou kinda hard to figure out what time of day between time-zones....(between me and otc there he is 5hrs ahead), currently at this message, it is closing in on 11am on Thursday Aug6th, so otc's time would be: 4pm (16:00) Aug 6th.

So also I live in Michigan, USA, while otc lives in UK, just to give you some details....also contact info would be helpful:

Overdrive_king
MSN: blitzace_king@hotmail.com (also works w/Yahoo! Messenger)
AIM: BlitzKing10

OTC
I'll let him give it out

Just let us know everything, prior to contact.

Off-The-ChartDate: Thursday, 2009/Aug/06, 1:40 PM | Message # 4
Admiral
well as said, I am failry ok with CSS... besides based on this, it looks like a lot of stuff (colors, text, bg colors) are done with the CSS... which would at least make it easier when changing things...

Off-The-ChartDate: Thursday, 2009/Aug/06, 1:42 PM | Message # 5
Admiral
also, if I do something on site, I will make it very visible so do not get to surprised OD...

like I will ie use plain white/black images when sorting their placement and maybe color combos...

overdrive_kingDate: Saturday, 2009/Aug/08, 11:14 PM | Message # 6
Yea...idk
mkay, sounds good to me....now if you excuse me.....

[cut=I'll.....]Just sit back relax, and let otc take care of everything.[/cut]

Forum » News, Rules and Regulations » News Blitz » Designers needed.... (CSS/HTML/Web Designers needed)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affiliates
Create a site with Ucoz Anime United The Lands of Anime and Gaming
Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Powered by uCoz