Blitz-Anime

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Gamer and Technology Central » Gaming » gamers! let's talk games! (talk about games)
gamers! let's talk games!
cheetahrobDate: Saturday, 2009/Jul/18, 9:20 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Global Mod
I guess to start...what consoles do people play and what's your favorite game?

i play xbox360 mostly. my favorite xbox game is probably oblivion or mass effect. but my favorite game(s) of all time are all the monkey island games by lucasarts (secret of monkey island, monkey island 2: lechuck's revenge, curse of monkey island, escape from monkey island and tales of monkey island--which just came out)

also addicted to katamari games and playing halo 3 online with friends. wii is fun too sometimes but ps2 is better.

how appropriate, you fight like a cow.

YaoiDate: Saturday, 2009/Jul/18, 10:51 PM | Message # 2
Culinary Advisor
Group: Administrators
I play wii, gameube, and ps2 mostly. I love the resident evil games to death. And fire emblem. Which i have every game released in america.

overdrive_kingDate: Saturday, 2009/Jul/18, 11:55 PM | Message # 3
Yea...idk
GBA SP, Gamecube, N64, and PS2 I have and play, oh and SNES...I is a poor man....my fave games:

GBA SP: Megaman Battle Network/Pokemon

N64: Donkey Kong 64

Gamecube: PSO/Metroid Primes

PS2: Final Fantasy's/Dragon Quest VIII/Need For Speed Carbon

cheetahrobDate: Monday, 2009/Jul/20, 3:12 AM | Message # 4
Lieutenant
yaoi: gahhh! i'm terrified of the resident evil games!!! i can't handle the stress that comes with them...i can't even watch it for some rerason.

i tried haunting ground, which is a capcom game as well and it freaked me out waaaaay too much and now i can't play any games like that. in haunting ground you dont even have a weapon, you have to just hide under things and in things...and they figure out your hiding spots eventually. you're CONSTANTLY being chased by someone, first it's a huge brute that wants to rape/kill you and then it's a psycho porcelain doll-faced lady that wants to kill you and i didnt get past her but there's supposed to be another freaky guy that wants to kill you after that. i had panic attacks and couldn't sleep for weeks. i had to give away the game so i'd stop thinking about it.

overdrive: DK 64 was a great game!!!!!!! i remember that!!!!! yoshi's story was my favorite n64 game though.

i'm currently playing the fuck outta overlord 2 for xbox right now...it's pretty great. you get to command minions to do your evil bidding! bwahahahaha!

Smokey_OtaconDate: Monday, 2009/Jul/20, 1:09 PM | Message # 5
Lieutenant Jr Grade
Group: Moderators
hmm i play xbox 360, ps3 ,pc of the all

my fav games are metal gear god best game in the world and wat ever new game release for pc i can get my hands on smile

YaoiDate: Monday, 2009/Jul/20, 7:38 PM | Message # 6
Culinary Advisor
Cheetah: oh. Sorry. I love those games. Theygave me nightmeres before I beat it. then it wasn't sary anymore.

DarkNinja91Date: Friday, 2009/Jul/24, 4:50 PM | Message # 7
Lieutenant Commander
Group: Moderators
I play the wii (super smash bro. brawl), PS2 (KH2), and DS (pokemon platinum)

those are my counsels and the fav. games. XD

YaoiDate: Monday, 2009/Jul/27, 11:42 AM | Message # 8
Culinary Advisor
SSBB is awesome. Though I have yet to get wolf. And I want him so bad.

KH2 was easier than the first one. But I liked the plot line and the fights.

Haven't played pokemon platinum. But it looks good.

cheetahrobDate: Wednesday, 2009/Jul/29, 10:29 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant
maybe i should've beat Haunting Ground, Yaoi...then maybe i would've stopped being freaked out i guess.

Has anyone played Overlord for xbox360?

also i recently played a game called Flower on the PS3 at a friend's house. almost made me want to get a PS3 which sucks cause they are so expensive. it was a very visually stimulating game and the game play was amazing and the graphics were gorgeous.

cheetahrobDate: Friday, 2009/Jul/31, 0:38 AM | Message # 10
Lieutenant
that looks like a lot of fun, hetor!

Forum » Gamer and Technology Central » Gaming » gamers! let's talk games! (talk about games)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Affiliates
Create a site with Ucoz Anime United The Lands of Anime and Gaming
Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Powered by uCoz